Pastor Don Grant and his wife Margie
I am so excited to be a part of the great work that God is doing at FBCWebster!
My wife Margie and I received the gift of salvation from our Lord Jesus Christ the same night during a revival service at Riverbend Baptist Church in Gainesville, Georgia. My wife and I have been involved in ministry since 1991. In 1992 I was licensed by Riverbend Baptist Church to preach the gospel after completing the requirements of study and testing. In 1993, I was ordained at Peach Point Baptist Church also in Gainesville, GA. Some of my ministries include:
- Staff Pastor of JRS Custom Fabrication, Inc. for 6 years.
- Youth/Student Ministry at Trinity Baptist Church in Ocala, Fl.
- Prison Ministry at Lowell Correctional Institute in Ocala for over 10 years.
- RA’s, GA’s, Evangelism at Riverbend and Peach Point in Gainesville, Ga.
- Margie served as Minister of Worship Assistant at Trinity Baptist in Ocala for over 2 years.
- Margie currently serves as our Worship Leader
Margie and I are so excited to be a part of God’s great work here in Webster! I guess you could say, “We are ALL IN!” I’d love to take the time and get to know you and answer any questions you might have, contact me anytime!
In His Grip of Grace, Pastor Don and Mrs. Margie
Kara Stafford, Kidz Ministry Director
The Lord said, “Let the children come to me…” . That statement alone tells me just how important children are to God. He also tells us “to have a childlike faith.” This is one of the many reasons I love children; their ability to believe without all of the answers.
My husband, Brian and I have 4 beautiful children. Their names are Alyssa, Andrew, Jacob, and Shaylyn. God has truly blessed us!
Some of my background includes work as a preschool teacher, nursery worker and a mom for 16 years. I have also been a church administrative assistant for 3 years and for the last 4 years we have owned our own t-shirt and personalization business.
To say I am honored to come on as the Kidz Ministry Director is an understatement. God is truly blessing me to be able to use my time and talents with some of my favorite people, Children!
Richard Williams, Senior’s Ministry Director
I am a native of Jacksonville, Florida. I married Lydia, my beautiful wife of 51 years, in 1968 in Tampa, Florida. We have four wonderful children & five amazing grandchildren.
Answering God’s call to the ministry in 1976 led me through the following steps in my life.
- Graduated from Toccoa Falls College
- Ordained by the Christian & Missionary Alliance
- Served in the pastorate in Brockton, Ma & Escondido, CA.
- Moved back to Jacksonville in 1987 & was ordained by the Southern Baptist Association in 1988 where I served two churches until moving to Webster, Fl. in 2019
- March of 2019 I began attending FBCW and in December of 2019 I came on as Director of Senior Ministries
The Joy of my life is serving my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ!